French Drain Systems for Vancouver WA, Eugene, Portland, Beaverton, Salem, OR Basements
Dry Basement Solutions by Certified Waterproofing Contractors throughout OR
Different problems call for different tools to fix them. In the same way that we wouldn't use a hammer to pound in a screw, we wouldn't use generic piping to waterproof a basement.
At John's Waterproofing, we have the drainage solution you need to create dry, usable space in your basement or crawl space. We have specialized basement drain systems that we customize for your unique problem -- no matter what that problem may be. For a free basement waterproofing quote, call or e-mail us today! Our installations take 1-2 days.
John's Waterproofing provides basement waterproofing including french drain installation in Portland, Eugene, Salem, Beaverton OR, Vancouver WA, Hillsboro, Gresham, Springfield, Corvallis, Albany, Lake Oswego, Bend OR, Longview WA, Tigard, Aloha, McMinnville, Lebanon, Forest Grove, Canby, The Dalles, Camas, Troutdale, Astoria, Prineville, Hood River, Sherwood, Wilsonville, Oregon City, Redmond, Keizer, and surrounding Oregon areas.
The WaterGuard Drainage System
Our most popular drainage system, WaterGuard is the ideal solution for most basement waterproofing applications.
Unlike old-fashioned drain tile systems installed on the outside of the home, WaterGuard is installed just underneath the perimeter edge of the basement floor.
- Includes wall flange with 3/8" opening to collect water from walls -- There's no gap on the basement floor to let humidity into the space or to collect debris.
- Able to waterproof concrete block foundation walls -- Weep holes are drilled at the bottom of the blocks to drain the hollow cavities.
- Will not clog with mud -- The system sits on top of the footing, away from the "mud zone" underneath your floor. Water is collected without the risk of clogs that would halt your system.
DryTrak Monolithic Floor Drain
As a baseboard drainage system, DryTrak installs above the floor and along the inside perimeter of the basement.
If you have a monolithic foundation, meaning that your floor and footing were poured as one piece, this is the only drainage system that's appropriate. DryTrak is also perfect for other applications when jackhammering the floor is not an option-- in basements with radiant heat, for example.
- Installs without jackhammering a drain channel -- Your monolithic floor (and your foundation footing) will not be damaged during installation.
- Able to waterproof concrete block foundation walls -- As with WaterGuard, weep holes are drilled at the bottom of the block to drain cavities.
- Will not collect mud or debris -- As a sealed basement drain that is placed on top of your basement floor and against the wall, there is no opening for debris to collect in the system from the basement floor.
Other Drainage Systems
Along with our WaterGuard and DryTrak systems, we offer all of the following specialized drainage systems:
Crawl Space Drainage
Grated Basement Drain
| WaterGuard IOS:
Iron Ochre System
Thin Floor System
Browse Our Basement Products:
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.