Basement Waterproofing & Crawl Space Repair in Dayton, Oregon
Do you have water in the basement? Is your crawl space damp? This leads to mold, rot, musty odors, and structural issues. It also leads to a reoccurring headache for you. Luckily, our trained experts are available to permanently fix the problem.
We will properly install a hidden drainage system in your Dayton basement and completely encapsulate your crawl space with CleanSpace vapor barrier. We are here to solve the problem for you.
|Why Choose Us?
- Lifetime Warranty on all Perimeter Waterproofing Systems
- 25-year Warranty on Crawl Space Encapsulation Systems
- Sump Pump Installation, Repair & Replacement
- Basement, Crawl Space & Spray Foam Insulation
- Basement Egress Windows
- Flood Vents & Drainage Systems
- Crawl Space & Basement Dehumidifiers
- Crawl Space Excavation
- Hundreds of Satisfied Customers
Basement Waterproofing & Remodeling in Dayton, OR
Waterproofing your basement prevents outside water from coming in but what if a pipe bursts or the water heater leaks inside the home. A basement done by your average contractor will mold and rot if there is an internal leak. You'll have to tear out your new basement! We fix this issue.
|Our Products Include :
- Waterproof, washable, insulated walls
- Mold-Resistant, No-Sag suspended ceiling
- Modular carpet, tile & faux wood flooring
- Energy-efficient, double-paned basement windows
- Attractive Sunhouse basement window wells
- French, bifold, louvre & six-paneled steel doors
Unlike the average Dayton contractor we use completely inorganic, waterproof materials. Even if the basement floods your walls and floors will not be damaged by the water. These waterproof products are patented and are built to create an attractive basement that lasts a lifetime.